Trip to Western Armenia 5 days
Departure from Yerevan. The capital of Armenia << Thousand and One Churches >> - Ani. Passing by the medieval walls of Ani we can see the Cathedral, St. Amenaprkich, Gagikashen, Tigran Honents, St. Grigor and host of other churches and buildings in ruins. Overnight in Bayazet.
We can see the castle Daroink and the palace Isahak Pasha in Bayazet. After Bayazet we’ll go to the picturesque waterfall Berkri. After we’ll go to Van, and visit the ruins of a fortress Tushpa, Mher door. Overnight in Van.
Tour to Varagavank. Lake Van, Akdamar Island and, of course, an architectural masterpiece The Church of Surb Ghach. In Bitlis we’ll visit its unapproachable fortress, which establishment connected with Alexander the Great. Then we will come to Mush and stay here for a night.
We can see monasteries of St. Arakelots and St.Karapet in Mush. A trip to the Bridge Sulukhi over the River Aratsani. Then tour to Erzrum. We’ll visit the Church of St. Astvatsatsin, Sanasaryan College in Erzurum. Overnight in Erzurum.
Tour to Kars, visiting the castle Karuts, the Church of St. Araqelots, the bridge Vardan, Charents House. Back to Yerevan.
Tour price: 420$ in AMD for one person
The prices include:
- Transportation (minibus 15-17 seats)
- Hotel 3 *, 4 *
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Entrance fees to museums
- Guide (Armenian, Russian, English and other languages)
* Minimum 14 people. If the number of people is less than the specified we will have to increase the price by mutual agreement.
* Visas to Western Armenia are not included in the tour price. Tourists pay for a visa on the Armenian-Georgian and Georgian-Turkish border. Visa costs $ 15-30. There are some countries whose citizens are required to have a Georgian and Turkish visas in advance.